We wanted to make it easy for you to help spread the word about this free event focused on helping companies find, attract, and capture the right leads. Thanks in advance for your help!
What is on this page:
- Basic Conference Details
- Tweets you can cut and paste
- 2 posts you can put on your blog
- Banner graphics you can use as you like
Basic event details:
- Event Title: Lead Me to Success
- Event Summary: A FREE online event to help teach B2B small businesses How to Target and Attract Qualified Leads
- Date: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 from 1-2:30 pm EDT
- Cost: The online event is 100% FREE!
- Speakers: Jennifer Neal, Jake Efstration, Tyler Garns
- Registration website URL: http://edyoumarketing.com/lead-me-to-succcess-webinar-11-14
- Hashtag for promotion: #LM2S
Tweets you can cut & paste: (#LM2S)
- Have you signed up for Lead Me to Success? The free webinar takes place Nov. 5, 2014 #LM2S
- FREE webinar for lead strategies with @Jennifer Neal, @Jake Efstration and @Tyler Garns #LM2S
- Where do awesome leads come from? Find out at the free Lead Me to Success webinar Nov. 5 #LM2S
- Sick of the same old stale leads? Get a fresh batch with tips at the free Nov. 5 webinar #LM2S
- Wondering how to target leads most likely to want what you sell? Find out at the free Nov. 5 webinar
- You have the lead. Now what? Get tips for follow up and qualifying leads #LM2S
- Do your online and email marketing strategies generate tons of leads? They can with the right tactics
- Turn your next event into a lead generation bonanza. Find out how at the Lead Me to Success webinar
- The art of capturing leads. Want to master it? Sign up now for the free Nov. 5 webinar #LM2S
- Sales come from leads, and leads come from tactics you’ll learn at the free Nov. 5 webinar #LM2S
Facebook or G+ posts you can cut & paste: (#LM2S)
- Have you signed up for Lead Me to Success? It’s a free online event outlining strategies for targeting and capturing leads on Nov. 5, 2014. #LM2S
- FREE lead targeting and capturing online event with expert speakers Jennifer Neal, Jake Efstration and Tyler Garns on Nov. 5. #LM2S
- Still searching for a source that provides a steady stream of valuable leads? Discover not one, but several sources at the free Lead Me to Success event Nov. 5. #LM2S
- You can only contact the same old leads so many times. Get a big batch of fresh ones with tips from the free Nov. 5 online event. #LM2S
- What’s the best thing to do with a lead once you have it? Find out with tips for following up and qualifying leads at the Lead Me to Success online event. #LM2S
- Online and email marketing can generate tons and tons of leads. Find out how Nov. 5 at the free Lead Me to Success online event. #LM2S
- Capturing leads through events? You bet. Get step-by-step guidance at the free Lead Me to Success online event on Nov. 5. #LM2S
- Lead capturing is a fine art. We’ll help you master it at the Nov. 5 online event Lead Me to Success. It’s free! #LM2S
- Your next batch of loyal customers can come from your next batch of targeted leads. Find out how to generate and capture them at the free Nov. 5 online event. #LM2S
Blog Post #1 – A Speaker Driven Post You Can Cut & Paste
Title: Free (Awesome) Online Event with Jennifer Neal, Jake Efstration and Tyler Garns
Cold calling is so yesterday. Cornering neighbors at the local grocery store is tacky. And your mom, well, she can only buy so many of your products or services. So how do you go about getting fresh leads?
Three experts in the arena will tell you on Nov. 5, during a free, live online event entitled Lead Me to Success. The 1.5-hour webinar will focus on targeting and capturing qualified leads, with a trio of speakers that know more about leads than some folks know about the back of their hand.
Three Savvy Speakers
Neal, Efstration and Garns will give you the lowdown not only targeting and capturing leads, but how to make sure they’re qualified. Jake will concentrate on leads you can nab using events and SMS messages, while Tyler will take on online and email marketing strategies.
Neal will focus on identifying and targeting leads, how to find out what they want, and will moderate the event, filling in additional information to ensure no lead-related nugget of info goes unnoted.
Three sensational speakers on one sensation topic: how to target and capture qualified leads. Reserve your spot for the free Lead Me to Success online event today!
Blog Post #2 – A Content Driven Post You Can Cut & Paste
Title: Top Problems Businesses Face Getting Quality Leads
Your family, neighbors, LinkedIn contacts and yoga classmates can only take you so far when it comes to getting fresh leads. Your business needs to do better if it wants to thrive, or even survive.
So where do good leads come from?
You have tons of options for generating leads, including:
- SMS messages
- Online marketing
- Email marketing
- and more…
The Nov. 5 free online event Lead Me to Success will dive into details on each of these methods, teaching you strategic ways to keep a steady stream of juicy leads coming.
How do I know these leads will want what I’m selling?
You never know for sure, but you can make it highly likely by targeting your leads. This involves selecting segments of the population that are most apt to buy. Then you offer them something so appealing they qualify themselves beforeLead Me to Success will be covering that topic, too, discussed by three industry pros who really know their stuff.
How do I attract more new leads?
Ahh, yet another mystery of the world that the Lead Me to Success seminar will unravel. Discovering what pains your targets have will help you create irresistible attraction methods that will bring new leads running. You’ll learn how to begin establishing the relationship with the prospect that can eventually result in the sale, along with other tactics that give you a leading edge when it comes to leads.